The Osservatorio AIM is based on a platform that brings together experts in the capital market and institutions in a dynamic exchange network. The Osservatorio AIM operates as a think-tank that collects, analyzes and reports fundamental information to support the subjects and authorities involved in the development of ideas on the capital market.
The main activities are:
- raising corporate awareness on the capital market;
- the offer of specialized training on the application of the rules;
- the provision of data based on objective market analysis to allow operators to outline effective policies to support innovation and growth of SMEs.
The tools are:
- Annual Report
- Periodic analysis
Specific insights concern:
- M&A, Sectors, Transparency,
- Market multiples and valuations.
The Osservatorio AIM aims to support and represent the opinions of AIM listed companies to institutions and market authorities, with particular reference to issues relating to liquidity, corporate governance, transparency, investor relations. The OSSERVATORIO AIM also processes requests from the Government to support business development of the companies:
- collaboration for the definition of the Tax Credit for listing process of SMEs, contained in the 2018 Budget Law, entered into force with the Decreto Attuativo of 19 June 2018;
- request for extension of the measure of the Tax Credit on IPO costs for the three-year period 2021-2023 for SMEs, with the possibility of extending the benefit also to companies that do not meet the SME requirements.